Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's all about me!

My name is Terrica Marshay Causey. I was born march 20,1990 in Mobile Alabama. I am a life long native of Moss Point, Ms. I am a 2008 Moss Point High School graduate and a Transfer student of MGCCC (Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College-Perkinston Campus.) I am also 2009-2010 Homecoming Queen for the Perkinston Campus.
I currently moved to Mobile, Alabama to attend the University of South Alabama in the Fall of 2008. I started out as a Psychology major and quickly realized that was not a major interest of mine. I am currently an  (secondary)education major with a concentration in english & language arts and would like to teach high school students. Children and learning have always been a passion of mine so i am positve that this is my calling. I plan to later recieve my masters in education and Doctorial degree in Administration and become a principal or superintendant.

4 comments:

  1. COngratulations on your MGCCC achievements. I look forward to seeing how you will contribute here as well! What are you involved with now? You seem to have a leadership personality which may prove to be an asset with all of the EDM group projects.

    Please come and visit the lab if you feel overwhelmed and need any additional help-- we are here to support y'all!

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to know you are a secondary education major.I was a secondary education major also, but I changed my mind. I hope you enjoy South Alabama.Do you plan on teaching inMobile or returning home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on teaching in the mobile area! .... i'm so excited about becoming an educator it's kind of making me super anxious! I'm not involved with anything at south which i am not accustom to at all! I wish i had more to look forward to here but I haven't found any recreation as of yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have great goals and I wish you the best success! I am an Elementary major and I can not wait to become a great educator! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete